We would encourage you to check www.sadad.qa regularly for the most up-to-date version of our
or any from time to time amendments, we will notify you via email and you will have the choice of whether or not to allow
us to use your personal information in such a way.
information accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information, our communications with you and third-party
website links cookies competitions protecting your personal information.
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS). Our headquarters are in Qatar. We
provide an easy-to-use global cloud software platform for small and medium-sized businesses and their advisors.
If you would like to find out more about what we do, please see our About Us Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) page.
For data protection purposes, when we act as a controller in relation to your personal data, our Data Protection Officer is
our representative and can be contacted at [email protected].
When you visit our websites or use our services, we collect personal data. We will only use and disclose such personal
the use of Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) Services, and to help us personalize and improve your experience.
- Information we collect automatically:When you use Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) Services, we collect information
sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. The information sent to us includes, but is not
limited to, the following: data about the pages you access, computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device
type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page
views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, and standard web log data and other information. We also
- Information you provide to us:We may collect and store any information you provide us when you use Sadad
Payment Solutions (SPS) Services, including when you add information on a web form, add or update your account
information, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolutions, or when you otherwise correspond
with us regarding Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) Services.
When you use Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) Services, we also collect information about your transactions and your
activities. In addition, if you open a Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) account or use Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS)
Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your Sadad
Payment Solutions (SPS) account or give us when you use Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) Services.
- Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or national ID number.
We may also collect information from or about you from other sources, such as through your contact with us,
including our customer support team, your results when you respond to a survey, your interactions with members of
the Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) corporate family or other companies (subject to their privacy policies and
applicable law), and from other accounts we have reason to believe you control (whether in part or in whole).Additionally, for quality and training purposes or for its own protection, Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) may monitor or
record its telephone conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf.By communicating with Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS), you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard,
monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
- Information from other sources: We may also obtain information about you from third-parties such as credit bureaus
and identity verification services.
You may choose to provide us with access to certain personal information stored by third-parties such as social media
sites (e.g., Facebook and Twitter). The information we may receive varies by site and is controlled by that site. By
associating an account managed by a third party with your Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) account and authorizing
Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) to have access to this information, you agree that Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) may
- Authentication and Fraud Detection: In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information,
we may collect information about you and your interactions with Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) Services. We may also
evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
- Using Your Mobile Device:We may offer you the ability to connect with Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS) Services using a
mobile device, either through a mobile application or via a mobile optimized website. The provisions of this Privacy
Policy apply to all such mobile access and use of mobile devices.
When you download or use our mobile applications, or access one of our mobile optimized sites, we may receive
information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this
information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized
content. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services in the device’s setting’s menu. If you
have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service
carrier or the manufacture of your particular device.
- Information you provide to us directly: When you visit or use some parts of our websites and/or services we might ask
you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information when you sign up for a free trial,
respond to a job application or an email offer, participate in community forums, join us on social media, take part in
training and events, contact us with questions or request support. If you don’t want to provide us with personal
information, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services.
- Information we collect automatically: While you use our site and services, we collect general information of the sort
that web browsers, servers and network operators typically make available. These include things like your IP address
and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what
pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This information helps us troubleshoot problems, understand how
you use our site, improve our products and services, and help ensure that we continue to provide the best possible
- Information from third-parties: The majority of information we collect, we collect directly from you. Sometimes we
might collect personal data about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or trusted third-parties
like our marketing and research partners. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold
about you, in order to better inform, personalize and improve our services, and to validate the personal data you
If we don’t collect your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with all our services, and some functions and
features on our websites may not be available to you.
Our basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information
concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you
only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or
where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental
rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
We collect information to enable you to receive the benefit of our site, platforms, apps, products, and services. Subject to
- Carry out our obligations and to provide you with agreed products and services;
- Establish, maintain and administer your account;
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and improve our site, platforms, apps, products, and services;
- Develop new products and services;
- If your preferences permit, to provide you with recommendations and personalised products and services;
- Measure performance of our site, platforms, apps, products, and services;
- Secure and protect you, us, our site, platforms, apps, products, and services, and the public;
- Meeting our legal and regulatory reporting obligations;
- Communicate with you about our site, platforms, apps, products, and services—such as to notify of changes and
updates, alert you to data or security breaches, and to provide you with customer support;
- With your explicit consent, to create or distribute promotional and marketing material that is relevant to you;
for quality assurance and training purposes;
- In the case of non-personally identifiable information only – or personal information only with your explicit consent –
to promote and market ourselves, our products and services, and our websites (including any social media pages
maintained or operated by us such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.); and
- Any other uses identified to you at the time of collecting your personal information or as reasonably contemplated by
Personal information we collect stays within Sadad Payment Solutions (SPS), other than in the following circumstances:
- When you give us explicit consent to share your data;
- When we share it with our affiliates, partners, and other trusted organisations we work with to provide products and
services to you;
- When we share it with trusted external service providers and data processors such as data centres, web hosts, cloud
storage and cloud software providers, customer support providers, payment processors, debt collectors, accountants,
- When we share it with prospective sellers or buyers of our business or assets; or
- When we share it with regulators and other relevant parties for the purpose of legal or contractual compliance,
reporting purposes, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property
or rights, or the rights of third-parties or the public at large.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. You may unsubscribe from our marketing
communications by following the unsubscribe instructions located on the bottom of our emails or by emailing us at
Your rights include the right to:
- Know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- Request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- Object to our continued processing of your personal data
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to [email protected] and we will
respond to your request within a reasonable period after the request is made.
We do not typically charge a fee for reasonable requests for access to your personal information. However, we may
charge a reasonable fee, which will be notified to you before we move forward with the request, for time and cost if an
extended amount of time is required to collate and prepare material for you.
Any concerns regarding processing of your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to
[email protected]. We will review and investigate your complaint and try to get back to you within a
reasonable time frame.
We take all reasonable steps within our control to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate.
We also take reasonable steps to ensure that the information is complete and up-to-date. However, we also rely on you to
advise us of any changes to your personal information. You can also change your personal data related to your Sadad
Payment Solutions (SPS) account in the platform under Settings.
We are committed to protecting your personal data and have taken steps to ensure that your personal information is
treated securely and to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar
Although we aim to create a safe, secure environment by trying to limit access to the site to legitimate users, we cannot
guarantee that unauthorized parties will not gain access. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly exclude
any liability arising from any unauthorized access to your personal information.
We will make every feasible effort to inform the Qatar Personal Data Protection Commission or other relevant authority
as soon as possible after the occurrence of any significant personal data breach which poses a risk to your rights and
freedoms as a natural person. We will also inform you without undue delay unless the risk to your individual rights and
freedoms is low—such as if the compromised data was well encrypted.
Please contact us at [email protected] immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of
your account by anyone else or any other breach of security.
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to
retain it (for example, to provide you with a service you’ve requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting
We’ll retain your personal data as necessary to provide you with our services or for our legitimate commercial interests
for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing legitimate
commercial interest in retaining it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period,
we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymized.
Your information may be processed outside of the country where you live. Regardless of where we use, process, or store
personal data to a third party in another country, we put safeguards in place to ensure your personal data remains
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text
file that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the
visitor returns. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and
other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to
the site or browse from one page to another.
preferences. We do or may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for
example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors
move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring
that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalize
our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have
followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your
interests. We may also share this information with third-parties for this purpose.
Please note that third-parties (including, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web
performance cookies or targeting cookies.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish—for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that
are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this,
however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and
functionalities may not work.
If we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or in the event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user
information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge and agree that if
such transfers occur, that any acquirer of our business may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this
Our site may contain links to and from third party websites. If you click on such links, you do so at your own risk and
and are not responsible, nor liable for, the content, privacy practices or website terms of such websites or any information
information when you visit their websites.